A day-in-the-life of Lillibridge
Spend 2 days in the Lillibridge offices, shooting "environmental" portraits of their team and create their own stock photography library with general facility shots including some staged people shots.
NOVEMBER 1, 2016
9:00 | Mary Ann Baxter
9:30 | Carla Lyons
10:00 | Gary / Todd Audio Interview
11:00 | McHuge, Margie
00:00 | Leadership Environment Photo
00:00 | XMAS Shoot
1:00 | Ivancic, Mark
1:45 | Huges, Ian
2:30 | Owen, Steve
3:15 | Taylor, Joi
4:00 | Newman, Wendie
- 15 People total
- Will be wearing red 2016 Lillibridge employee gift vest with a white or a red+white pattern turtleneck or shirt. Antlers optional
- holiday lights with battery packs
- Glenn: Photo ready to provide to K & M Printing the following day NOV 2.
We set up a riser for a Lobby shot and then choose an outdoor location we can walk to if the weather looks agreeable.
Glenn: Thoughts on an outdoor location you would find easiest to shoot with the best backdrop?
The Chicago River Walk at Clark Street
Proff of concept
Slideshow shows a conceptual attempt to mobile photograph the team and facility.
Stock Photo Replacement
Below are snapshots of current stock photos used along with their headlines to help get ideas on shots to pull from the shoot.
- Several people talking within the conference room
- People in the lobby
- People within the stairwell
- October 11, time open from 12 – 1